Free Online Training with solidThinking INSPIRE for students:
By Jan Grasmannsdorf
What is Inspire?
solidThinking Inspire is easy to learn concept generation software that works with your CAD tool. It helps you design structural parts right the first time, reducing costs, development time, material consumption and product weight. For more information, visit www.solidthinking.com/inspire
There are five possible dates for which you can register on our training website or directly on the GoTo Training website .
Friday 11th April 2014
Friday 25th April 2014
Friday May 09, 2014
Thursday May 22, 2014
Friday June 13, 2014
Duration/timing of each training 13:30 – 16:00 with 4 exercises.
– Introduction to INSPIRE
– Sketch tool (space generation, Distribution Design / Nondesign areas)
– material, boundary conditions definition
– production/manufacturing constraints
– solution setup
– Interpretation of results
– Geometry repatriation
– The training is done online, so an Internet connection is required. The sound transmission can be online or alternatively via telephone.
– INSPIRE 9.0 installation or higher -> Download the free student version HERE , Please do this 1-2 days before the start of training.