There are 3 FEA Engineering paid Internships available in the following locations for Summer 2015: Irvine, CA, Milwaukee, WI and Bothell, WA.
Follow the procedure in the Internships section to find and apply for internship positions worldwide – click here to go to the U.S. internships section where you can learn more and apply for the above positions.
- Support Altair ProductDesign customer projects.
- Develop skills in Altair HyperWorks software.
- Perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Analyses.
- Create reports of FEA results in MS PowerPoint.
- Communicate with customers.
- Research answers to solve engineering problems.
- At least Junior status pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Civil or Aerospace Engineering.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of HyperMesh is a plus.
- Passion to learn and a zeal to deliver high quality work in scheduled time frame.
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.