We are proud to announce the support of Altair in electromagnetic simulation at LACIME. We will have access to FEKO, a comprehensive computational electromagnetics (CEM) software and WinProp, software Suite for wave propagation and radio network planning with following modules :
- ProMan: Wave propagation and radio network planning
- CoMan: Connectivity simulator for sensor and MESH networks
- WallMan: Graphical editor for vector building databases
- TuMan: Graphical editor for tunnels and stadiums
- AMan: Graphical editor for antenna patterns
- CompoMan: Editor for components used in wireless indoor network installations
With the above software packages now, the LACIME will be able to simulate millimeter and microwave devices and antennas quickly and accurately.
Thanks to Altair for this great collaboration.
The LACIME in few words:
The synergy and diversity that exists among its members, complemented by their expertise, make the LACIME a truly unique laboratory and a preferred business partner. Thanks to its unique attributes, the LACIME provides a dynamic setting in which members’ transdisciplinary knowledge is used to come up with new innovative and high performance systemic approaches. The LACIME can therefore offer its students and researchers a more stimulating environment, which contributes to the training of a new generation of engineers with advanced skills in the analog, digital and mixed domains, to meet the needs of industry.