Join Altair and the Partners Femfat, Amphyon and ChassisSim for two days of introductory workshops and demos on simulation software. When you start developing your student projects and student racing cars, as a student of Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering you might face one or more of the following challanges:
- How to design and simulate a system with electrical and mechanical sub-structures?
- How to develop efficient lightweight structures for 3D printing or composite material?
- How to quickly analyze the performance of an electric motor?
- How to simulate drag and lift coefficients in aerodynamics?
- How to optimize the performance of a chassis?
- How to simulate the 3D printing Process and the fatigue behavior?
We invite students and beginners of simulation to this event. During two days, you can choose from software demos and hands-on exercises to answer the questions from above. We will provide the help that you need for a good start in your project. Beyond this event we sponsor software licenses and support you in the best way when you begin with your design and simulation.
Please register for the Workshops today and forward the invitation to any students, team members and professors that you think will be interested. We are looking forward to seeing you in Böblingen.
For more information on the software of Altair and our partners, please visit www.altairhyperworks.de/APS“