The Altair University Team is very excited to announce that COMPOSE is now part of the free Student Edition.
solidThinking COMPOSE provides engineers, scientists, and product creators with a high level, matrix-based language as well as an interactive & unified programming environment for all types of math operations.
Whether you're looking to solve matrix analysis, differential equations, perform signal analysis or robustly study control design, Compose not only offers its users a modern, comprehensive set of tools to enable rapid development, but also offers a powerful engine and an interactive debugging environment for streamlined troubleshooting.
COMPOSE 2017 provides a best-in-class, modern user experience including:
- High-level matrix-based interpreted language for numerical computing
- Integrated development environment for authoring and debugging all types of math, including multi-language support
- Algorithm development
- Language compatible with industry standards
- Built-in connectivity to pre/post-process Engineering and Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) data
- Extensive math libraries:
- Statistical data analysis & visualization
- Matrix analysis & number theory
- Signal processing
- Interactive 2D & 3D plotting
- Differential equations
- Interactive command line interface
- Batch oriented language