Wed, Mar 13, 2019 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM IST – Battery Thermal Management
Wed, Mar 20, 2019 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM IST – Traction Motor
Wed, Mar 27, 2019 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM IST – System Modeling & Control system
Given EVs are gaining momentum and the recent Govt. of India’s strict localization norms in EVs to avail incentives, Altair announces a 3-part webinar series to introduce its powerful and most comprehensive industry solution set for E-mobility from concept till end use. Open to startups, OEM and supplier alike, we invite you to join our 3-part live webinar series.
We will discuss the various challenges in EV systems and how Altair solutions play an important role in the design & development stage. Namely, how you can cut down development time and cost while improving your designs, how you can rapidly prototype your ideas, tame the complexities involved in a highly complex system and lots more. We will highlight some unique challenges for EVs specific to India and discuss how to address them.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how interconnected systems are in an electric vehicle, associated challenges and Altair solutions to address them.
- Learn how to improve energy efficiency requirement which is a key to product success.
- Learn How Altair plays a vital role to help improve QCT metrics.
- Discuss and Learn how to improve the range of EVs.
- Discuss and Learn challenges in ad-hoc electrification.
During this 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- The benefits and capabilities of Altair’s solutions, including:
- Altair HyperWorks for addressing Thermal Management requirement
- Altair HyperWorks for addressing Traction Motor design synthesis and optimization
- Altair Hyperworks for addressing System Modeling and Control System requirements like motor drives
- How Altair helps optimize systems regardless of the discipline/domain