Altair is proud to partner with Challenger Event: Shell Eco-marathon India
After a successful first edition, we are excited to share that Shell Eco-marathon will be hosting a challenger event in India, this time at the Shell Technology Centre Bangalore from November 19 – 22, 2019.
Challenger events are a great way for new teams to discover Shell Eco-marathon. Open to teams in all regions, they feature a smaller selection of teams and an easier track. This allows newer teams to gain experience in technical inspection and test out their vehicle under competition settings.
It is also a great opportunity for returning teams to fine-tune their vehicles and strive to improve their personal bests.
Phase 1 registration for Shell Eco-marathon India 2019 is open until September 5, 2019. Please note the following:
- Energy categories available are gasoline, diesel, ethanol and battery electric.
- Vehicles will be subject to the regulations of the Shell Eco-marathon 2019 Global Rules, Chapter I.
Altair’s Mentorship & Support for Shell Eco-Marathon 2019
- Altair HyperWorks Mentorship process – As mentorship to Shell Eco-Marathon Teams, Altair will provide HyperWorks Full version License for 5 members of the team with 1-year validity and rest of the team members can apply for student version license.
- EDU Support Team (email@example.com) – EDU Support Team aims to provide student teams with the best resources and software to help create a better design.
- Altair Webinars Training for Shell Eco-Marathon – Altair will conduct Online Training sessions for participating teams. Teams will receive registration link for these webinars.
To know more of Altair Mentorship please feel free to contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Altair Education Support Team