Access to an increased number of online trainings, eLearning courses, and eBooks is now available for our Academic users.
Altair is committed to and capable of continuing to provide the same excellent level of service and technical support to which you have become accustomed. Our team is comfortable and familiar with remote work, as it is a normal part of our culture. Below, I want to make you aware of solutions and resources available to you to help maintain your productivity.
Resources & Services
- We are offering self-paced eLearning courses. To make access to these courses easier, we have removed the login for introductory level courses until further notice
- Academic eBooks are available Download our free CAE eBooks (interactive PDF documents) and get started with Simulation-Driven Innovation.
- You can request for the free student edition
- Altair’s Academic Learning & Certification Program
- An extensive collection of interactive training videos (with audio) covering the most essentials about interacting with the graphical user interface, basics of geometry cleanup, introduction in 2D meshing, analysis, debugging, topology optimization, and post processing (visit the learning library for more information)
- Our YouTube channel
- Note that you can always ask us questions while learning using the Altair Support Forum
Altair is committed to maintaining our service and support at a very high level during this uncertain time, Please do write to us with any special requests at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we are available to help you in any way we can. We hope you all stay safe.