The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) offers hands-on training in AI, accelerated computing, and data science.
For Students –
- Students at a nominal cost, can do self-paced, online training through DLI and online courses through NVIDIA partners. With DLI, you’ll have access to a fully configured, GPU-accelerated server in the cloud, gain practical skills for your work, and have the opportunity to earn a certificate of subject matter competency. To learn more about online courses – EMEA students can click here , Students Worldwide can click here
- Students alternatively can ask their faculty or teaching assistant to request access for free Teaching Kits on their behalf, Qualified educators using Teaching Kits receive codes for free access to NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) online, self-paced training for themselves and all of their students — a value of up to $90 per course per person. To learn more about or to refer your faculty to Teaching kits – go to the For Educators section below.
- Students can also build on their hands-on knowledge through DLI instructor-led workshops To learn more about the Instructor – Led Workshops – EMEA students click here , Students Worldwide click here
For Educators –
- DLI Teaching Kits are available to qualified university educators interested in course solutions across deep learning, accelerated computing, and robotics. Educators can integrate lecture materials, hands-on courses, GPU cloud resources, and more into their curriculum, make use of downloadable course materials and free self-paced, online training for your students through the DLI Teaching Kits. DLI content reinforces deep learning and accelerated computing concepts presented in the Teaching Kits and teaches students how to apply those concepts to end-to-end projects. Through built-in assessments, students can earn certificates that prove subject matter competency and can be leveraged for professional career growth. Each course presents a self-paced learning environment with access to a GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud. All you need is a web browser and internet connection to get started. Only verified teaching faculty and assistants can receive direct access to Teaching Kits. To learn more about Teaching Kits – click here
- Additionally, faculty and students can continue to build on their hands-on knowledge through DLI instructor-led workshops To learn more about the Instructor – Led Workshops – click here
- Educators can also get certified to deliver DLI workshops on campus through the University Ambassador Program. The DLI University Ambassador Program certifies qualified educators to deliver hands-on DLI workshops to university faculty, students, and researchers at no cost. Educators are encouraged to download the DLI Teaching Kits to be qualified for participation in the Ambassador Program. To learn more about the University Ambassador Program – click here and then go to the university training section