Jun 29, 2020 | 10:30 AM IST – REGISTER NOW
Manav Rachna University In Collaboration With Altair/DesignTech
We are pleased to invite you to a webinar on Altair’s Simulation-Driven Design approach to improve the product design and development process for Mechanical, Electronics, and Electrical Systems.
What Is Simulation Driven Design?
It is an innovation powered by an integrated suite of software, which optimizes design performance across multiple disciplines encompassing structures, motion, fluids, thermal management, electromagnetics, system modelling and embedded systems, while also providing data analytics and true-to-life visualization and rendering. Techniques to deliver reduced development times and lower costs throughout the entire product lifecycle from concept design to in-service operation.
Participate, learn and get a certificate upon completion of the webinar. Registration is free.
In this webinar, we shall cover:
- Altair Inspire: An intuitive and powerful software technology platform that enables simulation-driven design throughout the entire product development process from concept to creation.
- Altair SimSolid: A Structural analysis software developed specifically for design engineers. It eliminates geometry simplification and meshing, the two most time consuming and expertise-extensive tasks done in traditional FEA, enabling the analysis of fully-featured CAD assemblies in minutes without meshing.
- Inspire Cast: Manufacturing feasibility for Casted components. It helps to visualize typical casting defects such as air entrapment, shrinkage porosity, cold shuts, mold degradation and rectify them avoiding costly downstream corrections. Gravity Die, Gravity Sand, Investment, High Pressure, Low-Pressure Die Casting, and Tilt Pouring can be simulated.
- Inspire Form: A complete stamping simulation environment to optimize designs, simulate robust manufacturing, and reduce material costs. With the fast and easy feasibility module, users can analyse parts in seconds to predict formability early in the product development cycle.
- Altair SimLab-sT: A process-oriented simulation environment to analyse the performance of complex high-fidelity solid (Thick-walled) assemblies & fluid flow systems in various disciplines such as Structural, Thermal, CFD, etc.
- Broad Product Portfolio – Altair Hyper Work & Altair University Programme
- Simulation-Driven Design
- Generative concept design
- Altair Inspire Motion Simulation
- Altair Inspire Motion
- Assembly verification and System response – Altair SimSolid
- Manufacturing feasibility
- Advanced Simulation Approach & Multi-physics simulation
- Altair SimLab-sT
Who should attend?
- Research Scholar
- Student of Aerospace Design,
- Electronics and other allied Branches.