- Integrated in HyperWorks™ Tools
- Simulation of Composite Process Integrating
Manufacturing Constraints (Weave, Lay-up, Winding)
- Automatic Linear Properties of Composite in Bulk and Block Format
- Industrial weave realistic geometry and mesh
- Customized weave with weaving loom parameters
- Automatic modeling in Hypermesh, including contact generation, materials and properties attribution
- Identify shape of ply during lay-up process
- Project material properties (Vf and yarn orientation) on macro scale mesh
- Updated yarn orientation for simulation
- Define real pattern of winding integrating yarn size
- Integrate size of yarn
- Generate macro scale material properties
KTEX WOVEN PROPERTIES
- Calculation of homogenized properties for any 2D and 3D weave
- Automatic generation of BULK and BLOCK cards
- Possibiliy to create customized weaves through interlacement map
- A finite element model of the human body simulating all the bones and organs,
- A model also of the internal fluid in between the bones and organs, enabling the propagation of pressure wave inside the body.
- HUByx is a first step in measuring the propagation of potentially lethal pressure waves inside the human body.
Request more information
The CEDREM is a French engineering service provider specialized in composite structures and materials subjected to dynamic phenomena such as crash, ballistic impact, explosion, blast and more. CEDREM’s team of research engineers offers expertise in all aspects of physics, electro-magnetism, materials, mechanics, fluid mechanics, explosion, ballistics, and numerical simulation.
CEDREM was founded in 2008 by Dr. Karine Thoral-Pierre who cumulates over 10 years of experience in the fields of engineering sciences working for Thales on defense applications as well as for ECA and the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique).