Ever wanted to act as AMBASSADOR?
The HyperWorks University Ambassador Program is designed to enhance the entrepreneurial spirit of design and engineering students by offering the opportunity to become an Ambassador.
As an HyperWorks University Ambassador you will be responsible for educating your fellow students about any HyperWorks application.
Your role as an Ambassador may involve activities such as:
- Teach and Demo HyperWorks to fellow students
- Be the point of contact for students and professors when help is needed
- Assist fellow students to complete courses on the Learning & Certification Program
- Organize local User Meetings
- Introduce HyperWorks to student organizations/competitions such as Formula Student, Solar Car,SAE BAJA, …
- Advertise the many free trainings and online webinars at Altair
- Help creating Case Studies, video interviews, tutorials etc.
- Post activites on Social Media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook) and the Academic Website
Vinay Kumar Ummidi – Ambassador from NIT Warangal
Veerababu Dharanalakota – Ambassador from IIT Hyderabad
Harsh Parashar – Ambassador from IIT Palakkad
Rajashekar Reddy – ambassador from IIT Tirupati
C Yogesh Chandra – ambassador from MIT (Manipal)
Abhigna Parikipandla – ambassador from IIT Madras
Sangamesh Shettar – ambassador from KLE Technological University